Sunday, June 10, 2012

How to Convert ur cooler into an A.C. (my trick)


How to Convert ur cooler into an A.C. (my trick) ==============================
(1) Design or buy A water platform (porous@ bottom) and fit it @ rear top end of cooler. It will cost u 300-400 Rs.
(2) Connect water supply to it.
(3) Buy an 4 inch thick Cellulose Cooler pad(2x3 feet) from market in just 500-600 Rs and fit it below water platform @ rear end of cooler.
(4) Cover both left and right sides with thick polythenes.
Believe me it will chill ur room much better(2 times) than A.C .
It is tested ok and implemented by me. You can see it in this picture.
Ask me if u hv any doubts.
Enjoy summers !
Cheers~

Enlarged Image :

1 comment:

  1. Enlarged image : http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7010/coolermv.jpg

    ReplyDelete

How to Convert ur cooler into an A.C. (my trick)

How to Convert ur cooler into an A.C. (my trick) ============================== (1) Design or buy A water platform (porous@ bottom) and ...